Professional Individual Membership
SME's professional members ranging from manufacturing engineers, practitioners, educators and researchers are involved in all aspects and levels of manufacturing. Your expertise sets you apart from others in manufacturing.
This membership level is available to:
- An individual who has an SME Certification.
- A registered professional engineer.
- A graduate with an associate or bachelor’s degree in science or engineering from an accredited school.
- A person with a minimum of four years of experience in activities contributing to the realization of manufactured products or to the support of such enterprises in industry, government or education.
- A professional in a manufacturing enterprise or one serving manufacturing.
One-Year Membership: $99 (regularly priced at $138)
SME offers a discounted rate for retirees and unemployed individuals. SME members who achieve Life (LSME), Honorary (HSME) and Fellow (FSME) status receive dues-free membership. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.